It’s almost trivia night again and your ninjas are busy whipping up another contest. Join us at 6:30 p.m. on September 11th, 2013 at Zaffiro’s Pizzeria and Bar in the Marcus Parkwood 17 complex in Waite Park.
The Triva Ninjas Trivia Night Challenge gets underway at 6:30 tonight, Wednesday, September 11, 2013. Every week we give you a free question so you have points walking in the place…so…
Here’s your Freebie Question of the Week:
Animal relocation specialist John Brennan wanted a name that more closely matched his profession. So he got a new name and a reality TV show on Spike — both with what name?
Call Me, Maybe?
Call ahead and reserve a table at Zaffiro’s for tonight’s contest. Just call 320.230.0061. You’ll be glad you did. So will your hard-working wait staff.
Rules, Rules, Rules!
Here they come again — those pesky rules!
1. No electronic devices allowed. No texting, phones, tablets, Psychic Friends Network, paper cups and string, nothing. And don’t be bringing in notes, either. If you’re caught cheating, your team will be disqualified and you’ll be publicly scorned and ridiculed.
2. DON’T SHOUT OUT THE ANSWERS! I mean, don’t shout out the answers. Let everyone else have fun playing, too, you killjoy.
3. Tonight’s contest involves five rounds of 10 questions each — one round of visual/image questions, ten audio/music questions and thirty spoken word questions.
4. Unless we say otherwise, if we ask for someone’s name, we want the last name. Give us the first name if you like, but if you give us the wrong first name, your answer is wrong. If we ask for a character, either the first or last name is okay. But remember, if any part of the name is wrong, it’s all wrong.
5. All questions are worth 500 points. Teams with the correct answer split those points. So five teams who correctly answer a given question will get 100 points each. Get it?
6. The Ninjas’ answer is the only correct answer. Dispute if you like and we’ll consider it. But our decisions are final.
7. Spelling doesn’t count unless we say it does. We’re not mean like those Jeopardy dudes.
8. Clues can be found each week at our website, TriviaNinjas.com as well as our Facebook page. A freebie question is posted each Wednesday on our website.
9. The top three teams with the most points at the end of the contest win prizes.
10. The winning team will randomly draw one of the other teams to answer one question in the Super Ninja Second Chance Challenge for a valuable prize.
11. Be generous to your wait-staff. They’re working hard to ensure you have a great night. And they may know the answer to that question your team doesn’t know.
Okay, enough rules. We’ll see you at 6:30, Wednesday night, September 11, 2013.
Until then, see you at the movies!