It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Trivia Ninjas Trivia Night Challenge at Zaffiro’s Pizzeria and Bar.
Monday Night Trivia starts at 6:30 tonight at the Marcus Parkwood 17 complex in Waite Park. Our contest is free, there are great food and drink specials and we have prizes for the top teams. Each week we offer-up one of our questions for players who visit our website each week.
Here’s tonight’s Freebie Question:
What videogame gave rise to the internet meme, “All your base are belong to us?”
Figure that out and you’ll have points in your pocket walking in the joint.
Give Zaffiro’s a call and reserve your table for tonight’s trivia. 320.230.0061.
With everything, there are rules. Here are ours.
1. No electronic devices. Cheaters never prosper.
2. Don’t shout out the answers.
3. We’ll ask you 50 questions: 30 spoken word, 10 audio and 10 visual questions. We’ll ask you anything, so when you get your team together, keep that in mind.
4. Unless we say otherwise, if we ask for someone’s name, we want the last name. Give us the first name, too, if you like, but if you give us the wrong first name, your answer is wrong. If we ask for a character, either the first or last name is okay. But remember, if any part of the name is wrong, it’s all wrong. (I know, right?)
5. All questions are worth 500 points. Teams with the correct answer split those points. So five teams who correctly answer a given question will get 100 points each. Get it?
6. The Ninjas’ answer is the only correct answer. Dispute if you like and we’ll consider it. But our decisions are final.
7. Spelling doesn’t count unless we say it does.
8. Clues can be found each week at our website, TriviaNinjas.com as well as our Facebook page. A freebie question is posted each Wednesday on our website.
9. The top three teams with the most points at the end of the contest win prizes.
10. The winning team will randomly draw one of the other teams to answer one question in the Super Ninja Second Chance Challenge for a valuable prize — a $25 Zaffiro’s/Marcus gift card, courtesy of St. Cloud Overhead Door Company. (Thank you, Kay and Gary!)
11. Be generous to your wait-staff. They’re working hard to ensure you have a great night. And they may know the answer to that question your team doesn’t know. Grease the skids, if you catch my drift…
Tonight’s contest — December 2, 2013 — starts promptly at 6:30 at Zaffiro’s at the Marcus Parkwood 17 complex.
Until then, see you at the movies.