Acquire the knowledge of The Ancients, and take yourself to new heights. A team expedition to Sunday trivia at MT’s on 8th is in order.
But, if you’re going to join us today at 1 p.m. and you’d like an edge in the contest, do a little Googling with this Internet Only Question:
Since 1500, an estimated one-third of the world’s lava output has come from what country?
If you’re clever, you’ll bring the answer with you Sunday afternoon and pick up 10 extra points to add to your overall score. You’ll see where to enter it once you get your answer sheet. We start promptly at 1 p.m. and your team can be 2 people or as many as 8. You’re playing for your team’s share of over $50 in prizes.
Here are our rules and advice:
1. No Wi-Fi enabled devices. That means no phones, no texting or calling friends and no searching for answers on your smartphone, dumbphone or tablets. Cheaters never prosper.
2. Don’t shout out the answers.
3. We’ll ask you 40 questions: 20 spoken word, 10 audio and 10 visual questions. We’ll ask you anything, so when you get your team together, keep that in mind.
4. Unless we say otherwise, if we ask for someone’s name, we want the last name. Give us the first name, too, if you like, but if you give us the wrong first name, your answer is wrong. If we ask for a character, either the first or last name is okay. But remember, if any part of the name is wrong, it’s all wrong.
5. All questions are worth 10 points. Including the Internet Only Question, which you can only find online at our website; TriviaNinjas.com. Bring the ANSWER with you to the contest and enter it in the space provided on your answer sheet. If you answer it correctly, your team earns an extra 10 points.
6. The Ninjas’ answer is the only correct answer. Dispute if you like and we’ll consider it. But our decisions are final.
7. Spelling doesn’t count unless we say it does.
8. Clues can be found each week on our Facebook page. Visit often to find clues to this challenge, as well as other challenges at all of our Trivia destinations.
9. Be generous to your wait-staff. They’re working hard to ensure you have fun. Don’t be afraid to ask them if they know any answers, as they are easily bribed.
Our next challenge — April 19th, 2015 — starts promptly at 1:00 p.m. at MT’s on 8th in St. Cloud