With everything, there are rules. Here are ours.
1. No electronic devices, no notes, no outside resources. Use your brain. Cheaters never prosper. And they’ll be disqualified.
2. Don’t shout out the answers.
3. We’ll ask you 50 questions: 30 spoken word, 10 audio and 10 visual questions. We’ll ask you anything, so when you get your team together, keep that in mind.
4. Unless we say otherwise, if we ask for someone’s name, we want the last name. Give us the first name, too, if you like, but if you give us the wrong first name, your answer is wrong. If we ask for a character, either the first or last name is okay. But remember, if any part of the name is wrong, it’s all wrong. (I know, right?)
5. All questions are worth 500 points. Teams with the correct answer split those points. So five teams who correctly answer a given question will get 100 points each. Get it?
6. The Ninjas’ answer is the only correct answer. Dispute if you like and we’ll consider it. But our decisions are final.
7. Spelling doesn’t count unless we say it does.
8. Clues can be found each week at our website, TriviaNinjas.com as well as our Facebook page. A freebie question is posted each game day right here on our website.
9. The top three teams with the most points at the end of the contest win prizes.
10. Be generous to your wait-staff. They’re working hard to ensure you have a great night. And they may know the answer to that question your team doesn’t know.
11. And seriously, have some fun. It’s not all about winning, it’s the fun you have with your family and friends that count the most.