Folks are drawn from all over to MC’s Dugout for Central MN’s favorite trivia night.
Your challenge begins promptly at 8, but get to MC’s Dugout a little early to beat the crowd and secure your lucky table. You can also refresh your team of 2-8 players with $2.50 Domestic Taps, $2.75 Rail and Call Drinks and a dozen wings slathered in your favorite sauce for only $3.95!
If you’d like an edge for tonight’s contest, do a little Googling with our Online Only Question:
What is the stage name of American rapper Tramar Dillard?
Bring the answer with you tonight for extra points.
We start promptly at 8 pm and you’re playing for your team’s share of over $50 in prizes.
As with most things, there are rules. Here are ours.
1. No electronic devices. NO smartphones, no dumbphones, no tablets can be used during the challenge. No calling, or texting friends or googling for answers. If you’re caught cheating the points you’ve earned are forfeit and you’ll be disqualified. Cheaters never prosper.
2. If you’re not playing please do not shout out the answers. Even if you are, don’t shout out the answers, your team will appreciate it.
3. We’ll ask you 40 questions: 20 spoken word, 10 audio and 10 visual questions. We’ll ask you anything, so when you get your team together, keep that in mind.
4. Unless we say otherwise, if we ask for someone’s name, we want the last name. Give us the first name, too, if you like, but if you give us the wrong first name, even if the last name is right, your answer is wrong. If we ask for a character, TV series, movie, play book or otherwise, either the first or last name is okay. But remember, if any part of the name is wrong, it’s all wrong.
5. All questions are worth 10 points. Including the Online Only Question, which you can only find online at our website; TriviaNinjas.com. Bring the ANSWER with you to tonight’s contest and enter it into the space provided on your answer sheet. If you answer it correctly, your team earns an extra 10 points.
6. The Ninjas’ answer is the only correct answer. Dispute if you like and we’ll consider it. But our decisions are final.
7. Spelling doesn’t count unless we say it does.
8. Visit our Facebook page often to find clues to this challenge, as well as other challenges at all of our Trivia destinations.
9. Be generous to your wait-staff. They’re working hard to ensure you have a great night. Don’t be afraid to ask them for answers to our questions, they may know some that your team doesn’t… and they are easily bribed.
Tonight’s contest — September 25th, 2014 — starts promptly at 8:00 pm at MC’s Dugout in Downtown St. Cloud