It’s doesn’t matter if you’re a lawyer, politician or a college student, we wouldn’t lie to you, Col. Black’s has Bozeman’s most exciting trivia nights!
Each week, we favor you by posting one of the questions we’ll ask tonight here and on our Facebook page.
Here’s the Preview Question for tonight’s contest:
What shape is the crystalline structure of virtually all of the ice on the surface and in the atmosphere of earth?
Now use the magical Google to decipher this query and be ready to add it to your answer sheet tonight.
We’ll see you tonight!
- 8:30 p.m. (sharp) start — approximately 2-hour run time.
- 50 fun mind-blowing questions, including audio and visual.
- We ask that you limit your team size to 6 players.
- Parimutuel scoring (teams that correctly answer each question split 500 points).
- Prizes for top 3 including $35 cash for First Place., $25 in gift cards for 2nd and a six-pack of Bozone for 3rd. We also award a prize for “Most Challenged Team.”