We hope you’re having a great holiday weekend. Remember, there’s no Monday Night Trivia because of Memorial Day.
Here are some trivia headlines to tide you over.
- Hitting the road for some vacay this summer? Work on the mountain carving of Crazy Horse will continue, despite the death of Crazy Horse Memorial leader Ruth Ziolkowski.
- Ninja Pete is heartbroken. G.I. Joe’s “dad” has died at the age of 86.
- Why didn’t we get the memo about Alex Trbek leaving the National Geography Bee? Anyhoo, a 13-year-old wunderkind knows his maps at this year’s finals.
- Hugh Jackman waxes nostalgic about the nickname his Aussie mates call him.
- “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” co-creator and actor Charlie Day gave an awesome commencement speech at Merrimack. Crack a beer and take it all in.
- The CEO of Levi Strauss lets us in on his trade secret about how often should you wash your jeans.
- A website that rents hotel rooms near concert venues has crowned one rocker as one of the greatest singers with the greatest vocal ranges. Silly, but fun.
- Tomorrow, Jim Nabors ends his tradition of singing “Back Home Again in Indiana” to start the Indianapolis 500. It’s been a great ride.
- We’re still marveling over the 13-inning crazy baseball game between the Indians and the Tigers that ended with a bases-loaded balk. Really.
- Shhhhh… don’t say anything you don’t want Mark Zuckerberg to know about. Facebook is about to use your phone or tablet to spy on you.
- Will Ferrell and his doppelganger and RHCP drummer Chad Smith have a drum-off. More cowbell!
- Morgan Freeman on helium. Nuff said.
- Jimmy Fallon’s been working out. Or has he?