Some trivial linkage to start the short work week:
- Hey, isn’t that Razor’s old lady? Not anymore. Listen up, Thunder Dragons!
- Legendary anchorman Bill Kurtis says he’s joining NPR’s quiz show “Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me” because “chicks dig fart jokes.”
- Happy Trails to the “Bronze Buckaroo” — Herb Jeffries — the first black singing cowboy.
- Barbara Walters didn’t feel like getting a garage sale together, so she donated her archives to her alma mater, Sarah Lawrence College.
- That Drew Brees. Always looking for a loophole. But with the helmet on, did he actually ride the Can-Am Spyder he was contractually forbidden from riding? We think not.
And remember, Wednesday Night Trivia starts at 6:30 p.m. at Zaffiro’s Pizzeria and Bar.