- How embarassing for the Iranian government that they jailed these young people for creating a video to the song “Happy.” Pharrell Williams is very happy they let them out.
- J’espère que vous savez un peu de français. Il pourrait être la langue la plus importante du monde dans quelques années. (Translate.)
- Adam Scott, Amy Poehler and Horatio Sanz together create the Greatest Event in Television History…again! This time, they and Adult Swim pay homage to “Hart to Hart.”
- Marilyn Manson is joining the cast of “Sons of Anarchy.” And he’s not playing a very nice guy.
- Who wants to help crowdsource a
GWAR-themed bar in Richmond, Virginia? Here’s how.
- Speaking of crowdsourcing, LeVar Burton’s tearing-up at all the support for his Kickstarter campaign to restart “Reading Rainbow.”
- Norm MacDonald’s pushing to get Craig Ferguson’s Show. Good luck with that, Normy.
Honestly, this is what Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks like Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks do in the off-season — product endorsements.