It’s a daily drop of what’s been kicking around the internet today, all in one handy place.
We’ll give you a brief description of the link and then offer it up. It’s stuff we think you should know about and it may or may not make it into our Trivia In The Making category during our top-level challenges.
- Marvel seems to have found its director for 2016’s Dr. Strange. The guy has serious horror/thriller chops.
- Norm MacDonald gave a life-changing commencement speech. What? Wait. WHO THE HELL would ask Norm MacDonald to give a comm… OH OK. Now we understand.
- In our on-going effort to revive William Shatner‘s career, we offer this nugget: He’s gonna be the Grand Marshall of The Calgary Stampede!
- From the ridiculously weird to the awesomely tasty; The new Minnesota State Fair Foods have been announced. Yes, funny you should ask about Bacon Cannoli.
- Dig metal? Dig video games? Here’s the perfect video for you. Some dude is shedding a bunch of classic game themes!