An occasional drop of what’s been kicking around the internet recently, all in one handy place.
We’ll give you a brief description of the link and then offer it up. It’s stuff we think you should know about and it may or may not make it into our Trivia In The Making category during our top-level challenges.
- You may think the hard rock band Slipknot sounds like crap. It’s a matter of opinion, of course, but we know for sure they smell like it.
- Philly fans are not known as the warmest folk. Watch them make fun of Atlanta Braves’ pitcher Craig Kimbrel. It IS kinda funny.
- Were you a kid in the 90s? This is fun.
- Windows 10 has been demoed. Say what? What happened to Windows 9? Microsoft Y U b like dat?
- The AC/DC legacy has taken a very sad turn. Malcom has left the band, due to dementia.
- Seriously crazy clouds rolled in over New York City this morning, causing traffic to come to a standstill and some to utter “There is no Dana, only Zuul!”. (SWEEET! WE GET TO USE ANOTHER GHOSTBUSTERS GIF!!!!)